IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system is a technology that enables callers to interact with pre-recorded audio which directs to proceed further.
In telecommunications, IVR enables callers to interact with an organization`s pre-recorded system by recognizing the speech that is used as a self service application for their enquiries by following the IVR dialogue.
Benefits of our IVR System:
- Unique mass call capability
- Rapid deployment at a lower cost
- Redundancy with no single point of failure
- Audio recording and transcription services
- Detail Reporting for future data analysis
- Custom built applications